Sometimes the most basic home ingredients can make a fantastic, cost-effective deep cleaning product. Read more about simple glass cleaning tips here. If you have a top home hack of your own, share and tag your ideas!
Bring Serious Gleam & Sheen To Your Panoramic Doors
- Round up some diluted white vinegar, water, spray bottle, bowl, microfiber cloth, newspaper, and cotton swabs.
- In a bowl, mix 50% diluted white vinegar and 50% water. Transfer mixture to the spray bottle.
- Spray the solution directly on the glass. Avoid getting the solution on the door frame.
- Using a microfiber cloth, scrub the glass in a circular motion. Next, wipe using vertical strokes, then horizontal. strokes.
- Clean the corners of the glass with the cotton swabs.
- Finally, buff with newspaper to polish the glass.
Follow us on social media for more tips, news, and promotions.
The Team @ PDUK