PANORAMIC PRODUCTS LTD. WARRANTY
Subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth below, Panoramic Products Ltd. (“Panoramic”) warrants to the original purchaser the following:
Panoramic warrants all its products for 10 Years subject to the following:
Hardware: All magnet systems, wheel systems, panel interlocking systems, hinge systems, door handles, cylinders, deadbolt systems and associated parts shall be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from the manufacture date. Finishes on all hardware are subject to the Finish warranty set forth below.
Finish: During the applicable warranty period, finishes are warranted against defects resulting in substantial cracking, peeling and other loss of adhesion. Powder coat, PVC and laminated finishes are warranted for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacture date, and anodized finishes are warranted for a period of three (5) years from the manufacture date; provided, however, if the Product is installed within one (1) mile of any saltwater coastline or other harsh environment, powder coat, PVC, laminated and anodized finishes are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of Delivery or Installation.
3. Wood Cladding
Wood Cladding: Wood cladding attached to the interior side of the Product is provided to the purchaser in an unfinished condition ready for staining and sealing to the Customers choice. Wood is a natural material and absorbs moisture, in so, it is imperative that a suitable sealant and finish be appropriately applied to the wood cladding before the Product is installed in an environment that has moisture content, no more than five (5) days after the Product is delivered. Panoramic is not responsible for any swelling, cracking or distortion of wood that has absorbed moisture.
Interior wood cladding shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from the manufacture date. If any of the above conditions is reported to Panoramic within the applicable warranty period and is otherwise covered by this Warranty, Panoramic will, in its sole discretion, repair the deficiency, supply equivalent replacement parts or refund the actual purchase price of the Product (not including installation costs). If a claim is covered under this Warranty, Panoramic will be responsible for installation, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth below.
Conditions that are not product defects and/or that are caused by factors outside of Panoramic control, including, but not limited to, deficiencies caused by or resulting from (a) improper installation, (b) structural stresses such as settlement, heave or other movement of the structure, (c) aftermarket tints, coatings, films or other modifications, (d) improper use or maintenance, (e) acts or omissions of third parties and (f) Acts of God.
Minor marks, scratches, blemishes or imperfections in the glass which are not guaranteed by glass manufacturers (not noticeable at a distance of 3m, as per GGF guidance, ‘Quality of Vision Ref (30.4)’ www.ggf.org.uk/publications/window-installation/quality-vision-ref-30-4/).
Any marks or scratches to the external surfaces of the glass after the Customer has accepted the delivery.
Any Product which has not been handled, stored, transported, installed, and maintained completely as per our instructions.
Any Product that has been altered or repaired in any way by the Customer.
Any Product that has been incorrectly stored or transported by the Customer.
Any Product that has been used for any other purpose other than which it was produced for (see tolerance and conformity sheet – available on request).
Other rare issues such as Glass distortion or deflection, dust or small manufacturing particles in the cavity, tramlining on coated performance glass. Small gaps in the joints of beading or door joints.
Magnets, pull cords, remotes and guide rails for Integrated Blinds units.
- Conditions caused by or resulting from failure to follow and comply with the Panoramic installation and maintenance requirements found at www.panoramicdoors.co.uk /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Manual-Door-Install-Nov2018.pdf and www.panoramicdoors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Care-and-Maintenance-17.pdf. Both the installation manual and care and maintenance instructions are made a part of this Warranty and are hereby adopted and incorporated by reference as if set forth at length.
- Normal wear and tear and minor paint or anodizing finish imperfections which do not impair the operation of the Product, including slight scratches, lines and surface imperfections not detected or visible from a distance of three meters.
- Conditions resulting from flaws or deficiencies in building design and/or construction.
- Thermal expansion, contraction or movement of the Product due to varying environmental conditions, such as exposure to direct sunlight, variances in indoor and outdoor temperatures and/or humidity and exposure to conditions beyond published performance data which is (a) temporary, and/or (b) does not adversely affect the functionality of the Product.
- Water intrusion or air infiltration resulting from factors that are not related to the Product, such as the failure to design and construct an appropriate drainage management and flashing system, modifications which affect drainage such as ADA compliant add-ons and exposure to high moisture environments such as swimming pools. • Water intrusion and air infiltration for any Product with a flush track.
- Conditions resulting from exposure to a corrosive environment caused by chemicals or environmental conditions such as air pollutants, acid rain, brick wash, muriatic acid, direct contact with concrete, stucco, salt spray or hard water.
- Removal, replacement, repainting, refinishing and repairs to external rendering, flooring, drywall and any incidental or consequential costs associated with the repair and replacement of any Product or components.
5. Disclaimers and Limitations
OTHER THAN WHAT IS SET FORTH IN THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY, PANORAMIC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, COVENANTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL PANORAMIC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES AND IN ALL INSTANCES PANORAMIC’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, HARDWARE, FINISH AND/OR WOOD CLADDING OR REFUND OF THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT (NOT INCLUDING INSTALLATION COSTS). IN ADDITION, THERE IS NO COVERAGE UNDER THIS WARRANTY, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FOR ANY PRODUCT OR PRODUCT COMPONENT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN PAID FOR IN FULL.
It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to determine if the Product is suitable for the desired use and application, including, but not limited to, code compliance and environmental conditions.
This Warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. *It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to inform Panoramic if any Product is to be used, installed or transported to an elevation of four thousand five hundred (4,500) feet or more so that measures can be implemented to protect against damage due to the change in elevation. Panoramic will not be responsible for any such damage.
Any action taken by Panoramic does not create a new warranty or extend the duration of the original warranty term.
*This Warranty may only be changed or modified in writing by an authorized Director of Panoramic. Unless otherwise stated in writing, this Warranty is only valid in the UK.
Procedure for Warranty claims
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you have a problem, contact the distributor or dealer from whom you purchased our Product, or contact us directly within 3 days of receipt. Submit warranty claims to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide requested information.
Panoramic Products UK
Phone: 01536 334202
We can best respond if you provide the following information:
Panoramic Products UK – order number
Date and location of purchase
Your contact information
Address of where the product can be inspected
Description of the problem and the product (including any relevant photography if available.)
Panoramic Products Ltd.
Limited Warranty Revised 30/05/2020