PANORAMIC DOORS LIMITED WARRANTY
Subject to the conditions, limitations, and exclusions set forth below, Panoramic Doors (“Panoramic”) warrants to the original purchaser the following: • Product: Each Panoramic door product (the “Product”) shall be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacture date.
• Hardware: All magnet systems, wheel systems, panel interlocking systems, hinge systems, door handles, cylinders, deadbolt systems, and associated parts shall be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from the manufacture date. Finishes on all hardware are subject to the Finish warranty set forth below.
• Finish: During the applicable warranty period, finishes are warranted against defects resulting in substantial cracking, chipping, peeling and other loss of adhesion. Powder coat, PVC and laminated finishes are warranted for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacture date and anodized finishes are warranted for a period of three (3) years from the manufacture date; provided, however, if the Product is installed within one (1) mile of the ocean or other harsh environments, powder coat, PVC, laminated and anodized finishes are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the manufacture date.
• Wood Cladding: Wood cladding attached to the interior side of the Product is provided to the purchaser in an unfinished condition. It is imperative that finish be appropriately applied to the wood cladding no more than seven (7) days after the Product is delivered. Provided finish is appropriately applied to the wood cladding no more than seven (7) days after the Product is delivered, interior wood cladding shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from the manufacture date. If any of the above conditions is reported to Panoramic within the applicable warranty period and is otherwise covered by this Limited Warranty, Panoramic will, in its sole discretion, repair the deficiency, supply equivalent replacement parts or refund the actual purchase price of the Product (not including installation costs). If a claim is covered under this Limited Warranty, Panoramic will be responsible for installation, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth below.
Exclusions This Limited Warranty does not cover:
• Conditions that are not product defects and/or that are caused by factors outside of Panoramic’s control, including, but not limited to, deficiencies caused by or resulting from (a) improper installation, (b) structural stresses such as settlement, heave or other movement of the structure, (c) aftermarket tints, coatings, films or other modifications, (d) improper use or maintenance, (e) acts or omissions of third parties, and (f) Acts of God.
• Conditions caused by or resulting from failure to follow and comply with Panoramic’s installation and maintenance requirements found at https://panoramicdoors.co.uk/care-and-maintenance/. Both the installation manual and care and maintenance instructions are made a part of this Limited Warranty and are hereby adopted and incorporated by reference as if set forth at length. • Normal wear and tear and minor paint or anodizing finish imperfections which do not impair the operation of the Product, including slight scratches, lines and surface imperfections not detected or visible from a distance of ten (10) feet. • Conditions resulting from flaws or deficiencies in building design and/or construction.
• Thermal expansion, contraction or movement of the Product due to varying environmental conditions, such as exposure to direct sunlight, variances in indoor and outdoor temperatures and/or humidity and exposure to conditions beyond published performance data which is (a) temporary, and/or (b) does not adversely affect the functionality of the Product.
• Water intrusion or air infiltration resulting from factors that are not related to the Product, such as the failure to design and construct an appropriate drainage management and flashing system, failure to provide an adequate Limited Warranty Revised 3/25/19 overhang, modifications which affect drainage such as ADA compliant add-ons and exposure to high moisture environments such as swimming pools. • Water intrusion and air infiltration for any Product with a flush track.
• Conditions resulting from exposure to a corrosive environment caused by chemicals or environmental conditions such as air pollutants, acid rain, brick wash, muriatic acid, direct contact with concrete, stucco, salt spray or hard water.
• Removal, replacement, repainting, refinishing and repairs to stucco, flooring, drywall and any incidental or consequential costs associated with the repair and replacement of any Product or components.
• Wood cladding if (a) finish is not appropriately applied to the wood cladding within seven (7) days after the Product is delivered, or (b) the wood cladding is attached to the exterior side of the Product.
Disclaimers and Limitations
*OTHER THAN WHAT IS SET FORTH IN THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY, PANORAMIC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, COVENANTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL PANORAMIC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES AND IN ALL INSTANCES PANORAMIC’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, HARDWARE, FINISH AND/OR WOOD CLADDING OR REFUND OF THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT (NOT INCLUDING INSTALLATION COSTS). IN ADDITION, THERE IS NO COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FOR ANY PRODUCT OR PRODUCT COMPONENT WHICH (a) HAS NOT BEEN PAID FOR IN FULL, OR (b) IS INSTALLED AT AN ELEVATION OF TEN THOUSAND (10,000) FEET OR MORE AND SUCH PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT COMPONENTS ARE SOLD “AS IS.” SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF THESE WARRANTIES AND/OR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
*It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to determine if the Product is suitable for the desired use and application, including, but not limited to, code compliance and environmental conditions.
*This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. *It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to inform Panoramic if any Product is to be used, installed or transported to an elevation of four thousand five hundred (4,500) feet or more so that measures can be implemented to protect against damage due to the change in elevation. Panoramic will not be responsible for any such damage.
*Any action taken by Panoramic does not create a new warranty or extend the duration of the original warranty term. *This Limited Warranty may only be changed or modified in writing by an authorized corporate executive of Panoramic.
*Unless otherwise stated in writing, this Limited Warranty is only valid in the United States. Procedure for warranty claims Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you have a problem, contact the distributor or dealer from whom you purchased our product, or contact us directly within 3 days of receipt. Submit warranty claims to: http://panoramicdoors.com/technical-support-service/ and provide requested information. Limited Warranty Revised 3/25/19